When you visit our website (www.remourban.eu), we place so-called cookies on your device. "Cookies" are small text files that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes collect information about you and/or your device. Cookies are common and won't do anything to harm your system - they simply store or gather information. They help you to get the most out of your visit to our website.
You can avoid cookies being placed by configuring your browser as such. Guidelines as to how to do this can be found here:
REMOURBAN may collect information about your device including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration purposes as part of our audit trail process. You are not obliged to accept cookies and you can adjust your browser's settings to prevent it from accepting them (see links above). However, not allowing cookies when visiting REMOURBAN website may cause certain or all features of the website to stop working properly.
Although they can be used to store information which may identify a user's computer, cookies used by REMOURBAN do not personally identify users nor do they store passwords and credit card information.
- the REMOURBAN website uses two main types of cookies:
- Per-session cookies. We only use these whilst you are visiting REMOURBAN website and they are deleted when you leave. They remember you as you move between pages. They also help maintain security.
- Persistent cookies. These cookies stay on your computer until they expire or are deleted. We set automatic deletion dates so that we don't keep your information for longer than we need to.
- gather visitor journey information across our sites and fulfil any of your requests;
- Ensure your privacy when you visit our secure sites;
Third Party Cookies
REMOURBAN uses Google Analytics, which sets a cookie in order to anonymously identify when users return to specific websites.
Google uses the information sent with this cookie to store a history of website pages visited in a user's session. This data will not be used to associate any part of your identity, anonymous or not, with any other data held by Google.
Most of these cookies will expire after the session, but the _gid cookie has an expiry period of 1 day.
Further information about how to opt-out of these cookies can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html